Monday, July 28, 2014

Update, Sorta

I have not, in fact, given up on my rewatch of Gargoyles, despite my lack of attention, though it has been sidelined for various and sundry Reasons; but I did want to point out to anyone who manages to stumble across this blog that the A.V Club (one of my favorite sites for criticism and occasionally one of the most infuriating) is reviewing the show this summer. Oliver Sawa - who as far as I can tell is their Comics Guy (not to be confused with a Comic Book Guy) - has already reviewed all five parts of "Awakening" here.

Disclaimer: As of this moment, I haven't actually read the reviews yet. I noticed a Gargoyles review on the site, took note of the reviewer and rushed over to Blogger to bash out this post. I am familiar with Sawa - he used to review Once Upon a Time, a current favorite show, and also the various Justice League cartoons, old favorites. I can't say I always agreed with him, but I can say I appreciate the time and thought he put in. (To say nothing of his comics knowledge, which far outstrips my own.)

Attention to this show is always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you're still here. I hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete