Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I ATEN'T DEAD

Hello! Remember me? I'm still sort of here! I have not given up on my Gargoyles re-watch, I swear. But because of an ongoing issue with my vision (My corneas are inflamed and also warped. I didn't even know that was a thing. WARPED CORNEAS! Possible band name?) I've had to limit my looking-at-a-screen-time, not to mention that I'm not allowed to wear my contacts at all, so I have to rely on my all-but-worthless glasses, with their woefully out of date prescription. I'm halfway blind at the moment, so there's a built in excuse for any typoes that I might be making right now. Bright side!

This is all massively inconvenient, of course, and more than a little scary, but my eyes should heal in time ("rehabilitated" the optimetrist said. Let us all hope my corneas are not recidivists.) and, like I said, I fully intend to continue with the rewatch, though I don't know when. Watch this space, I guess.

So to my Gargoyles-loving friends; Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and/or an excellent Winter Soltice to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment